YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th July, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
4. Applications for Dispensation and Use of the Monitoring Officer’s Delegated Powers.
[View Late Application tabled at meeting]
5. Observations by Independent Standards Committee Members at Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Council Meetings.
6. Standards Committee Forum.
7. Joint Working Arrangements for Standards Committee.
8. Standards Committee – Forward Work Programme.
9. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
11. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th September, 2019
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and Ms. M. Wright
Mr. R. Hendicott (Chairman)
Mrs. L. Tinsley (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy