YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 28TH JANUARY, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meetings held on 26th October and 26th November, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
4. Application for Dispensation.
5. Report following Observations at Town and Community Council Committee Meetings.
6. Local Government and Elections (Wales) Bill – Update.
7. Adjudication Panel for Wales – Code of Conduct Decision.
8. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application for Dispensation (Community Councillor R. Eustace).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
10. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd January, 2021
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and A.R. Robertson
Mr. R. Hendicott (Chairman)
Mrs. L. Tinsley (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709856.