Allow all Cookies
YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER, 2020 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th September, 2020.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
6. Application for Dispensation and Use of the Monitoring Officer’s Delegated Powers.
7. Audit Review of Compliance to the Members’ Code of Conduct.
8. Standards Conference Wales: October 2020.
9. Report following Observations at Town and Community Council Committee Meetings.
10. Standards Committee Hearing Panel Membership re Allegations of Failure to Observe the Members’ Code of Conduct.
11. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
13. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th November, 2020
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and A.R. Robertson
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709856.