YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting PLANNING SUB-COMMITTEE (PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY)
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 13TH JANUARY, 2022 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Chair.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chair.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 28th April, 2016.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Application for Modification of Definitive Map and Statement Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 s53(3)(c)(i) - Caradoc Avenue to Dyfan Road, Barry. [View Presentation]
7. Highways Act 1980 s119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpath No. 39 Wenvoe.
8. Highways Act 1980 s119 Proposed Public Path Diversion Order Footpath No. 6 St Donats. [View Late Representation]
9. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th January, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers - In the first instance enquiries should be made of A. Rudman, tel. 01446 709855
To Members of the Public Rights of Way Sub-Committee
Councillors J.C. Bird, C.A. Cave, P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll (plus one vacancy)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479