YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 10TH JANUARY, 2022 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee – 1st December, 2021.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
5. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2021.
6. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2021.
7. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programmes – October to December 2021 and January to March 2022.
8. Audit of the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Assessment of 2020-21 Performance and Progress Against External Regulatory Recommendations and Proposals for Improvement.
9. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
10. Update on the Consultation on the Proposal to Amalgamate Bute Cottage Nursery with Evenlode Primary School and Cogan Nursery with Cogan Primary School.
11. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update - Reference from Governance and Audit Committee: 13th December, 2021.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th January, 2022
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting also be livestreamed on the Vale of Glamorgan Council YouTube channel and will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709479.